Download e-book OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY

Free download. Book file PDF easily for everyone and every device. You can download and read online OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY file PDF Book only if you are registered here. And also you can download or read online all Book PDF file that related with OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY book. Happy reading OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY Bookeveryone. Download file Free Book PDF OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY at Complete PDF Library. This Book have some digital formats such us :paperbook, ebook, kindle, epub, fb2 and another formats. Here is The CompletePDF Book Library. It's free to register here to get Book file PDF OPERATION GOLDFINGER - FREEDOMS BATTLE PLAN FOR TOTAL WAR AGAINST THE SYSTEM LORDS OF DEBT SLAVERY Pocket Guide.

Because you have a "belief" about this one aspect, it has allowed you to extrapolate this into a "belief" about the official version of the whole events of that day. I also wonder what your experience of aircraft fires and subsequent crashes is? Was the only question you asked "was the aircraft on fire?

Anti-semitic journalism and authorship in Britain 1914–21

How much do you get to see of plane that is flying at several hundred miles an hour? Does that include government conspiracy theories? Oh dear, double standards! But I appreciate the point about paying the mortgage! Arch-rationalism can lead in the other direction too!

Where is the rationalism in believing our best brains in the government, military and intelligence services can't tell the difference between a British made weather balloon truck and a mobile chemical weapons laboratory? But what stops you taking your first step on the road of investigation? Shouldn't there at least be a part of Newsnight dedicated every now and again to a global, geopolitical version of Rogue Traders? Here's a suggestion: there's a long and honourable tradition of 'suppression of free energy devices' conspiracy theory.

We've all well, I have! You know, Tom Bearden, one of the current great hopes of the 'free energy' movement. If so, then why does Bearden's domain name cheniere. Anyway, here's Newsnight's chance to cover a new 'free energy' story that's developing in Ireland right now - perhaps a trimonthly progress report from Ethical Man is needed? We can leave Iran and Iraq to their worthless oil fields! And if you don't believe in conspriacy theories then - well, there's nothing to fear! The government can give them a DTI grant, and the oil industry can diversify into organic food farms.

If it's a bogus claim, you'll still have some nice footage of top physicists blowing the claim apart and scoring one in the eye for arch-rationalism - James Randi would be proud, and anyway we need to inject a bit of action adventure into physics considering the latest A Level stats for this declining subject! What happened to the fourth estate? Occasionally it's more than just spin and editing. Joseph C. Wilson's reward for a no-spin, no-editing, truthful approach to his work Are we living on different planets?

What about PNAC's fundamental propositions, and talk of a long process of transformation What kind of background do you need to qualify as 'utterly compelling'? Beware of buying into any of them, unless Consumer Protection law applies! We should prioritise which ones are most important to investigate and start investigating, especially as when working in Public Service Broadcasting this isn't to impugn what you already do - keep up the good work!

Brian wrote: I do not dispute that the United 93 may not have been on fire in a way that was apparent to eye-witnesses, but we all know that eye-witnesses have a phycholoical tendendy to tell interviewers what they expect to hear. You are quite correct about eywitnesses - but at the time we were hoping to establish that the official version was wrong. I mean that's the only point of asking such questions, and people like 'The UK Daily Pundit' who think we're all bone idle establishment stooges don't always appreciate that at Newsnight we spend a lot of time checking stuff out that never sees the light of day, and that's why I hope our viewers trust us.

You wrote: 'But in this case we didn't dent the OV. The OV could not be demonstrated to be false. I think I have two concerns. One is that if there was a conspiracy, it is possible that "they" may have 'played the man, not the ball'. If I knew how you researched your information, I could ensure beforehand that I would have answers for your pointed questions. My second problem stems from that I do not understand where the "official version" came from in the case of U I worked did I say this before?

So I learnt a lot about how missiles and aircraft use the system to fly by "waypoints". Most civiliant and military aircraft fly by their GPS systems these days, automatically flying from one waypoint to another. As far as I can disern, the only way you can fly an aircraft at a few hundred miles an hour into anything as small as a building is to program in it's GPS co-ordinates into the flight control system.

When the systems there are two, an accurate one for military use and a less accurate civilian one were set up, the US congress knew they could be used to target the USA and allowed the President to order it to be switched off. This means that most airline pilots do the take off and landing, but just have to hang around in the cockpit incase the GPS system shuts down. They can "fly" the plane in an emergency, but mostly they are "fly by wire".

Leaving aside the question of why someone didn't suggest the GW Bush that the system was switched off when the first plane hit, it seems to me that U93 falling from the Sky was probably because it was either already programmed to do that, or that the GPS system was switched off and it just flew into the ground because there was no pilot to take over when the computer stopped flying the plane. So, there would be no fire required to bring the plane down.

Given the amount of spyware and virus on the internet over the last two decades, it seems quite possible to me to reprogram a flight computer to have new, terrible, co-ordinates. It is published fact that the M1 motorway was built with bombs in it I think they may have been removed when it was widened.

This would have allowed the motorway to be destroyed if the UK was ever invaded, which was required during the paranoia of the Cold War. It seems quite possible to me that the two main WTC buildings, also built during the cold war, could have been built with the same provision. If I wish Newsnight could do one thing, it would be to build a true, scale reconstruction of the two big towers - and the third one that fell too - and smash a scale plane into it with the scale amount of fuel and see if they fell down in 90 minutes.

A computer similation can demonstrate anything you like Star Wars films seem credible but it's a shame that an organization with the resources of the BBC have never done this. All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Just have a look here:. The WTC towers were not small. They were ft high and ft wide. It is not difficult to believe that it would not require a great deal of skill to fly a plane into them.

A common thing said by the CTists is that the fire would not have been hot enough to melt the steel supports. But steel weakens and loses a lot of its strength at much lower temperatures than its melting point. The plane impact itself had already severed many of the columns, forcing the load to be redistributed across the remaining columns. Computer simulations after the event showed that the impact and initial explosion were powerful enough to dislodge fireproofing from the supports and that once enough of the supports weakened, the part of the tower above the impact will start to fall.

The falling piece then essentially became a wrecking ball gathering up the rest of the tower and developing a huge amount of kinetic energy. The FEMA report said that more research was needed, as it was uncertain what had caused the collapse. To the rest of us, it just goes to show that some things are not always immediately explainable, but we can still predict that a rational explanation will be possible.

Social Cleansing in Tower Hamlets: Interview with Balfron Tower Evictee | Novara Media

Please let's stop with these theories and counter-theories dealing in technical minutiae. Under this hypothesis, perhaps they meant for it to be destroyed shortly after it was evacuated, so it's collapse would co-incide more closely with the the collapse of WTC1 and WTC2, but that something went wrong. Or maybe a collapse in the afternoon was perfectly acceptable. CTists do not rule out rational explanations, nor do they demand everything be immediately explainable.

We just demand proper investigation. Sure - the OV said Bin Laden was behind it. Bin Laden then boasted that he had indeed organised it. What more do you need? The two planes that crashed into the WTC buildings, which I estimate have a mass of , tons or kg. So the building had a mass of times that of the aeroplane. In effect, it was like shooting a 1g feather at an 1.

Why not try this at home? So, how long does it take 56, kg of fuel to vaporise? I think the real answer is "whoomph! Actually, Bin Laden was reported, just after the attacks, as denying any involvement. Check out the visuals for yourself;. What more do you need to at least doubt the OV enough to investigate further? In the age of home-made Star Wars internet fan movies with light saber effects, producing fake videos would be a doddle. Since when are selfincriminatory, if somewhat ambiguous, statements such as those you point to considered an evidence.

Why did FBI took him of their list of suspects then? Also, can you square anthrax in as well? And then consider hitting a building as low as the Pentagon, head on, at over miles per hour, that's quite a feat for any pilot, any aircraft. This "jouranlist" is in the wrong profession if he can't put a dent in the myth of Flight All one needs to do is read the transcript of the hijackers in the cockpit. We will probably never know the full truth. That was about years ago! Nothing new under the sun, eh!

Let's hope it's not another years before something similar appears about ! Anyway, I like Zoran's suggestion 36 of being able to contribute in some way to a Newsnight investigation into 'internet conspiracy theories'. I'm up for it, if Peter Barron is. It's a vast subject, of course. With regard to , which seems to be everyone's current favourite, I'm sure there's a format that would respect all points of view, and be up to Beeb standards, without shirking from investigating troubling questions. Zoran wrote: Since when are selfincriminatory, if somewhat ambiguous, statements such as those you point to considered an evidence.

Not much ambiguity about "we had agreed with the Commander-General Muhammad Ataa, Allah have mercy on him, that all the operations should be carried out within 20 minutes, before Bush and his administration notice. I could go on and on, and eventually reprint the entire article Late Col. Philip J. Corso confessed that he personally "spearheaded the Army's reverse-engineering project that seeded alien technology at American companies".

Does his unforced confession also qualifies as "an utterly compelling received wisdom"? Zoran wrote: Late Col. I suppose you could argue that it suits Bin Laden to pretend to have done it. But Occam's Razor doesn't allow that. He said he did it. Everyone else said he did it. The evidence strongly suggests he did it. The simplest explanation is that he did it. Saying "Bin Laden did it" is somewhat simplistic. The people who transferred funds to the hijackers are also known about and do not include Bin Laden.

He may have known about it in advance but that's not quite the same. If so then let's ask what is Al Qaida? I agree that [Bin Laden] "said he did it", and I agree that the simplest explanation is the best one, but only as long as it holds water, and I would not argue that "it suits Bin Laden to pretend to have done it". I would actually argue that it suits Dick Cheney. I can only once again point to an article which says that FBI changed their mind about it. Instead of reposting the link, I suggest that BBC contacts the FBI and asks for a clarification - does all the evidence they collected over the past five years "strongly suggests he did it", or does it not.

It should be simple enough even for a busy journalist. Ask them about that anthrax as well, since you're not addressing the question yourself, and it's under their jurisdiction anyway. BBC says: But the background to the World Trade Centre attacks had an utterly compelling received wisdom, whereas the CTs just never remotely fitted with how any sensible person expects the world to behave.

This is how I expect the world to behave because we now know that it has behaved this way many times in the past. Two recent examples, not counting itself:. Operation Northwoods In the 60's Pentagnon Chiefs of staff produced plans to stage false flag terror attacks against US military and civilian assets and Cuban refugees which would likely involve loss of life and certainly bodily harm to civilian and military personnel. The idea was to blame Cuba and Castro and so justify an invastion of Cuba.

These terror attacks were blamed on far left radicals and communists in order to discredit the left and in the words of one participant in his sworn testimony to force the public to turn to the state for greater security. Note how on the mainstream US TV channels they played the shots of the towers collapsing over and over again for a period of days interespersing the shots of the falling towers only with the talking heads, retired generals and security analysts yammering away about the Osama and Al Quaida as being the likely perpetrators. Yet today the FBI says they have no hard evidence connecting Osama to I guess Osama's phony "confession" video tape isn't good enough evidence for the FBI either.

Seemed at the time just like a giant brainwashing exercise to me, and the passage of time when we learnt about the information over the internet that is hardly ever covered in any depth at all by the mainstream media, e. The reason was quite simple: to force After I pointed you to an analysis of that video as being faked 41 , you then continue to respond 46, 48 only to Zoran on the continued assumption the video is genuine. Is this a case of you not reading all posts, not getting round to it yet, or of not being willing, or able, to engage in debate? Andrew wrote: Is this a case of you not reading all posts, not getting round to it yet, or of not being willing, or able, to engage in debate?

Number 3. I can't take seriously the notion that the NOvember video is fake based on that evidence. If they are true, then the way he has fooled the world into thinking he is a blithering idiot has to be admired, and what about that performance he gave whilst sat on that chair in front of an audience of schoolchildren? The way he portrayed a man sinking deeper and deeper into a state of loneliness and despair, looking more and more overwhelmed with the news of each strike as he slowly realised the magnitude of the situation he now found himself in, and the way he finished his performance looking numb and dejected, and staring into a vacant space whilst conveying a look, much in keeping with his young audience, a look of "I want my Mommy!

Over million people are now estimated to have watched Loose Change via the internet. We are talking about global agendas for shaping the world. Budget is not a problem. Fake evidence wouldn't have to be done by the US govt. In today's age of digital effects, it's a wonder audio and video, that cannot be supported by other means, is taken as evidence at all!

But we won't get a US official investigation into this whilst the Bush administration actively blocks and hinders investigation of any type! I did a bit of metal forging in school age 12 or 13 and understand that steel becomes very soft and malleable when heated to temperatures well below melting point. This tiny bit of practical knowledge helps me to understand how the fires in the WTC collapsed the structures. In addition the chief designer of the WTC has explained in detail how the structural design lead to the collapse. When you understand a little bit about the relative strengths of light alloy airframes and large reinforced concrete building, you have no problem accepting that a plane flew into the Pentagon, not a missile.

We need to round up these CT theorists in special science camps where they will be forced to learn the rudiments of math and science. They will also be given aversion therapy to make them gag when they read anything written by Noam Chomsky. This is cruel, but it is our only hope. But my general point stands, e. I dunno. I watched it. It does make you think and it asks some interesting questions but I'm not convinced by the answers.

Just because the government say it's marsh gas, doesn't mean the only other explanation is space aliens. And I'm pretty sure I could make a documentary that convinced most viewers the earth was flat, given enough time and the right guests. In the end it's a matter of trust, I suppose.

And that's true of our stuff too. Are the maths and science skills of Prof. Steven E. Jones, Physicist and Archaeometrist, high enough for you with your secondary school metal work experience to engage in debate of the facts without using personal attacks? Some have put forward explanations, it's just that you may not have come across them! The Brewster Jennings network in Turkey was able to intercept this shipment which was intended to be hidden in Iraq and later used as evidence that Saddam Hussein was in possession of weapons of mass destruction. I don't think all, or even most, CTists see 'conspirators' as "evil geniuses" in the 'Hollywood' sense , or that they have complete control over everything and everyone - far from it!

The system government, police, intelligence services, military, etc. The CTs can be explained easily by the activities of small, organised but powerful groups who can abuse the system. Andrew 57 , the tapes don't even have to be fakes themselves. Osama bin Laden could conceivably be a party to the plot, but his role is more a cameo like. Here is the rationale behind this notion:. However, he had some unresolved issues with the US government - see Yossef Bodansky's book "Bin Laden - The Man Who Declared War On America" - this book, published in , is where I for the first time "learned" about "our way of living" and a threat that "militant islam" poses to it.

Foreword, page vi:. Knowing well that he can't seriously fight another war, against Americans this time around, which he knew was coming; and that he is therefore bound to become a forgotten hero of a forgotten war against Communism, Osama takes Dick's offer instead. Alan 58 , with all due respect to your metal forging high school experience, at least some people who actually manufactured, tested and certified that steel we're talking about, don't seem to agree with you.

If you share some of that "little bit about the relative strengths of light alloy airframes and large reinforced concrete building", we can check it against our collective wisdom and knowledge, and see if we can learn something from it. Sound better to me than those "special science camps" you're proposing. They couldn't just "plant" something, out of context. A feasible context was much more difficult to "plant" given that Hans Blix for one spent considerable time in Iraq and knew one and another about the country.

Also, "they" expected to find some chemicals rotting around, scary TV images of neglect and depravation, dirty traces left by an evil regime. It didn't materialize, but noone cared - ultimately, the "evil geniuses" didn't expect that we'll be still discussing any of this five years later. They are old skool industrial age types, they don't dig the internet.

Jones, Physicist and Archaeometrist, high enough for you.. No, I suspect he is a nutter. A cursory glance over this paper is enough to see that it is complete nonsense. The issue of the melting point of steel is a red herring. The collapse was started by the floor panel structures deforming due to the high temperatures. The floor panel structures where attached to the main structural frames by bolted plates. These plates failed due to the stresses created by the deformed floor panel structures these stresses were not expected and were not designed for. The first floor panel to fail fell on the one below and caused it to fail in turn and set up a chain reaction.

The building unzipped internally. The failure mode is well understood. She was a CIA operative who arranged a boondoggle for her husband to spend a few days in Niger to get evidence in order to discredit Bush. Joe Wilson has been completely discredited; he was closely involved with MoveOn. What is wrong with the more plausible explanation that after the failed WTC bombing in , a group of Islamists learned to fly but not land! Thanks for the info.

It's an interesting hypothesis. I'm not sure what Bin Laden's motivation would be in helping the US, though. He seems pretty anti-American. But I appreciate he could have hidden allegiances, or was forced in some way. I wonder if he didn't die shortly after from kidney failure, though. Also, not sure how anyone could pursue this line of enquiry further. But I do agree with you the OV of Bin Laden commanding a bunch of Arab guys with box cutters to pull off has more holes than Tiger Woods' entire career - something has to give!

Even in the scenario where Bin Laden did order Arab terrorists to hijack those planes, something paralyzed the military response.

Warhammer Fantasy Lore - The Chaos Dwarfs, Lords of Slavery

Well, OK. I do think high school metal shop was sufficient experience though. The floor panels, deformed with the heat, ruptured the bolt plates that held them to the main frame and the whole structure collapsed like dominoes except vertically. This is well understood. I saw a video of a crash test done by the military. It involved crashing a fighter jet into a very large house sized solid reinforced concrete block. The impact was recorded with high-speed cameras. In the side-on view you could see the aircraft hit the block and simply vaporise. Nothing was left of the aircraft and the concrete suffered only minor damage.

The fighter jet turned into a hot mist. This is what happens when the enormous kinetic energy of the flying jet is turned, almost instantaneously into heat. Aircraft are very strong when they are operated within their design parameters e. Take a look at the B52 Stratofortress at the Duxford air museum. You can see the fuselage sagging and the metal skin wrinkling. Beer cans hold beer under enormous pressure but when empty they are easily crushed flat.

Imagine a big empty beer can hitting a wall at mph. For me most of these theories fall down because they assume a level of secrecy and technical competence from the players that they self-evidently cannot command. I'm always more inclined to only believe the CTs that involve really clumsy spinning followed by a cacophony of off-the-record briefing by unnamed officials that the OV is nonsense.

Anything else attributes a combined level of sophistication, organisation, intelligence and discipline within the conspiring authorities that I just don't see any evidence of. I've taken the time to read every post on this blog and I must say that I am disappointed in its outcome so far. Adamliv, you obviously work for Newsnight - as an investigative journalist?

Have you looked into this or not Adam[? The time and effort that members of the public have given to make this work easier for you to do, should be at least rewarded by you taking an interest in the subject and giving clear and unambiguous replies to the points that have been raised. So far I see a large proportion of comments here favourable to Conspiracy theories and only a few who regard the Official version as credible.

Short of a video confession from George W Bush himself saying that was 'a put up job', what further evidence do you require to at least look into these claims further and make your findings public? Bring on Jeremy Paxman to make comment here, that's what I say! The OV may be vastly different from the nippets we read in the newspapers and soundbites on TV.

Congratulations to Newsnight for realising that they, like everyone else in this country - nay, the world - are at the behest of out of control state and corporate entities that will stop at nothing to prevent their own imminent demise in favour of something new and better for everyone except those whom have conspired to ruin things for all thus far.

Top journalistic insight, well done Newsnight! This is precisely why mainstream media is being rapidly replaced by the guerilla journalism of bloggers, youtube video productions and flickr photo collections. Guess what, Newsnight? We all have rents and mortgages and taxes and bills to pay too. But we also have things that have far wider appeal than your self-interested commitments to arbitrary financial arrangements with the money-men, a couple of things that mainstream media journalists, writers and producers don't appear to have at all any more, namely intellectual honesty, integrity and a dedication to the truth, irrespective of what the truth may be.

Some quotes...

Maybe the next point of cognition for journalists, especially the BBC with their annual TV owner's tax known as a 'Licence Fee', will be the fact that it is we, the people, who pay the very mortgages about which they are so precious. Let me ask you one question Is your money that good Will it buy you forgiveness Do you think that it could I think you will find When your death takes its toll All the money you made Will never buy back your soul. And I hope that you die And your death'll come soon I will follow your casket In the pale afternoon And I'll watch while you're lowered Down to your deathbed And I'll stand o'er your grave 'Til I'm sure that you're dead.

I just thought I would post this video download link to the latest video interview with Prof. His recent paper on the subject of WTC1 ,2 and 5 being brought down by controlled demolition has passed peer review in the US, so it has at least 'some' credibility I guess. Perhaps the person who moderates this blog might explain the arbitary disappearance of some posts, mine included.

Is it based on a 'complaint' being made, or 2 or 5? After all, governments do run countries, economies, social policies, military, diplomacy, etc Admittedly, there is little intelligence and sophistication there, but apparently, one does not need any of these qualities in huge quantities in order to run policies or scums. Take the runup to Iraq war for example: the case for war wasn't argued very intelligently, or presented in a particularly sophisticated way.

If you look back at it, you'll see that they "won" the argument by shear brute force rather than sophistication of any kind. Dull, stubborn persistence, and good old plain lying is how Blair "proved" his case for war. Did you personally find his arguments sophisticated? Do you actually think that he acted like an intelligent, responsible person back then?

On the other hand, people pushing for the war did show a remarkable level of discipline, organization and coordination throughout, although - I'm convinced - Blair, Straw, Bush, Cheney, Scarlet, Powell, Greenstock, Wolfowitz They didn't even have to be in complete agreement with each other on every detail in order to work together towards the same end.

From operational point of view, purely technically speaking, I can turn your argument around and say that the US Defence Intelligence Agency is - arguably - the only organization in the world with operational and material capacity to carry out such a large scale operation on US soil.

What is it that Commander-General Muhammad Ataa ever knew or had, that the generals in the Pentagon didn't have or know? Another key element here is fear, it helps to maintain a "secrecy". People are generally reluctant to question the authorities in times of danger, and the authorities do tend to exploit fear as a means of achieving and maintaining social cohesion.

But most of all, it's the implications of all this that scares many people away from entertaining such thoughts, a realization that the answer to this questions might just as well be "Yes" is what is so frightening to many, from ordinary people, to journalists, judges, parliamentarians, and other sensible individuals - we would all prefer that it's not true. Which brings us back to the core issue: sensible person's expectations as to how the world should behave. A sensible person would not expect to see millions of fellow humans dying like flies, daily, and for no reason.

Technically, they are dying of numerous preventable diseases, of war and starvation That's certainly not sensible at all, but the reality of the world we live in is a net result of all our actual doings rather than sensible individuals' expectations. The world we live in appears to be stranger than that. Which is not to say that Dick Cheney did it. However, we should not discard this notion only because it violates our expectations about the world and fellow earthlings.

Jones, and many others. However, what it shows to me is that there is still a variety of opinions out there, all reasonably well argumented. In other words, not all seems to be that "well understood" just yet. Aircraft are made mostly of duraluminium but that's a minor detail. The plane that hit the Pentagon actually pierced through the reinforced concrete walls of the building as it evaporated. That's somewhat puzzling. Does this photo resembles what you've seen on that crash-test video? I would welcome any pilots out there, civilian and military, to give their opinion on what are the odds of amateur pilots hitting those buildings with such a precision, or navigating their way through New York air space without a guidance from air traffic control, relying entirely on their know-how and onboard radars.

Further on, the collapse of three buildings was in many ways a rather unique event, that much is a matter of historical record. And finding General Muhammad Ataa's passport, in plain sight at the ground zero, is not absolutely impossible neither, but it stretches the odds even further. These are just some technical oddities. There are many more involving money transactions, real estate dealings, the "what was housed" in WTC7, and so on.

It is possible that any of these events could happen by chance alone, however small the odds. It's only that I can't take it all for granted. Andrew 64 , you're right, my "scenario" is not at all obvious or clean-cut. What I wanted to point out, in a somewhat caricatural way, is that the authenticity of the videos is not a big issue anyway. They can be made to fit any scenario, whether one assumes them to be forged or authentic. And, as you point out yourself, there are many shades of gray when it comes to a relationship between the US and the Afghan Jihad, the Bush and the Bin Laden families, never mind the CIA and the Saudis, all entangled in an intricate network of interests, both the mutual ones, and the conflicting ones.

Perhaps the most interesting is that the OV depends so heavily on those video tapes. Mullah Omar and the Taleban..? I notice some here such as vikingar who made similar comments on a previous thread Which Side Are You On? I replied then:. When two or more people plan to commit a crime, there exists by definition a 'conspiracy'. Therefore, any theory about who did it, or how it was done, is by definition a 'conspiracy theory'. The question is then not whether you are a conspiracy theorist, but for which conspiracy theory you find the evidence most compelling.

The idea that dissenters of any kind should fall into line because the world might not make sense if there is no common consent among the people is quite an unsatisfactory reason to denigrate 'conspiracy theorists'. Many commonly accepted facts about life and the universe were ridiculed as conspiracies when first proposed.

The separation of facts from theories generally depends on whether or not people are prepared to make the required shift in consciousness to risk having their familiar perceptions of the world altered. Therefore, conspiracy theories by no means provide the 'easy answer'. The validity of any given theory should never be assumed to correlate with the level of agreement or opposition it might receive, or indeed the state of mind of its architects.

No investigative journalist touched this story, despite complaints to the BBC that these train times were incorrect. The BBC's own flag-ship science programme, Horizon, quoted these train times. PS - adamliv, I love the new photo accompanying the blog entry! What you mean apart from Mohammad Sidique Khan's suicide video?

The Political Career of a Popular Hero

I suppose it depends how you define 'conclusively'. Khan's so-called 'martyrdom video' doesn't make any reference to these attacks though, neither does the conveniently timed Tanweer video. When Khan's video was first shown, his friends said it looked strange and sounded nothing like him.

I do know that I've 'seen with my own eyes' Gene Kelly break-dancing to Singing in the Rain, but I guess it wasn't really him. Adam Gadahn, white American 'convert' to Islam and grandson of an ADL board member, made an appearance in Tanweer's video which is interesting. He is apparantly Al'Qaida's propaganda mastermind and responsible for these videos. All from a cave with broadband in the Tora Bora mountains no doubt.

Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history/Assessment/2012/Promoted

Or better still, just commission one from ILM, to demonstrate how unreliable this kind of evidence is by itself , despite the fact, as Bridget pointed out, we've already got Gene Kelly break dancing to Singing in the Rain, so we know anyway! Welcome to the jungle Action, Adventure, Comedy Four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose.

After ten years of operation and decline in visitors, a unique attraction is designed to ignite visitor's interest, which fails horribly. Jurassic World: fallen kingdom Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi When the island's dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. Justice league Action, Adventure, Fantasy Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.

Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes it may already be too late to save the planet form an assault of catastrophic proportions. He becomes the object of bullying by a gang of karate students when he strikes up a relationship with Ali, the gang leader's ex-girlfriend.

Daniel asks Miyagi, a master of martial arts, to help him learn karate. Daniel then prepares himself both mentally and physically for the fight of his life. Kill Bill, Volume 1 Action, Crime, Thriller Four years after taking a bullet in the head at her own wedding, the bride emerges from a coma and decides it's time for payback Having been gunned down by her former boss and his deadly squad of international assassins, it's a kill-or-be-killed fight.

She didn't start this deadly series of events, but she is determined to finish the business. Kill Bill, Volume 2 Action, Crime, Thriller The Bride continues on her deadly pursuit of her former partners in the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad, who, in a furious assault, attempted to murder her and her unborn child on her wedding day. As the Bride faces off against allies-turned-nemeses Budd and Elle, she flashes back to the day of her deadly wedding.

We learn how she was recruited and trained and about her relationship with Squad leader Bill. Killing Season Action, Drama, Thriller Ford, an American veteran of the Bosnian war, retreats to a cabin in the woods to escape painful memories. Kovac, a Serbian veteran of the same war, has an old score to settle and hunts Ford down in the wilderness.

Kingsman: The Secret Service Action, Adventure, Comedy Based upon the acclaimed comic book, the movie tells the story of a super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street kid into the agency's ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius. Knight and Day Action, Adventure, Comedy When a small-town girl named June Diaz meets a mysterious stranger, she thinks she's found the man of her dreams. But she soon discovers he's a fugitive super-spy who thrusts her into a thrilling cat-and-mouse chase that spans the globe.

boudoirsposa.ru/includes/89.php As the bullets and sparks fly, June must decide if her "Knight" in shining armor is a dangerous traitor or the love of her life. A diverse team of explorers are brought together to venture deep into an uncharted island in the Pacific, as beautiful as it is treacherous, unaware that they're crossing into the domain of the mythic Kong. Land of the Lost Action, Adventure, Comedy Three years after being kicked out of the science department for his theory of Time warps, Rick Marshall is reduced to working as a teacher at the George C.

Page Museum. He meets Holly Cantrell whose finding urges him to create a tachyon amplifier to enable time warp travel. Once they activate the amplifier, Rick, Holly and their cave tour guide Will Stanton end up in a parallel universe where all timelines converge. Combining real historical figures and events with fictional characters, it is the story of how a people reclaimed their land from the invading Vikings and built a place they call home.

After they are betrayed by Magua, the sisters are rescued by Hawkeye whose efforts to lead them to safety are aided by the noble Mohican Uncas, the last of this tribe. Last of the Mohicans Action, Adventure, Romance An epic adventure and passionate romance unfold against the panorama of a frontier wilderness ravaged by war. Their love, tested by fate, blazes amidst a brutal conflict between the British, the French and Native American allies that engulfs the majestic mountains and cathedral-like forests of Colonial America.

The Last Witch Hunter Action, Adventure, Fantasy Tormented by the loss of his family and cursed with immortal life, the last witch hunter is all that stands between humanity and the combined forces of the most horrifying witches in history. Now, he has been invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament, unaware that he is a pawn in a deadly convergence of greed and revenge, masterminded by the Belgian, Captain Leon Rom.

But those behind the murderous plot have no idea what they are about to unleash. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from the Joker's hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others, and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.

James leaves the British Secret Service and begins a fierce vendetta after his friend Felix Leiter is brutally attacked by drug lord Franz Sanchez. With charm, wit and deadly assurance, James takes on a powerful drug lord with a diabolical scheme to conquer the world. The Living Daylights Action, Adventure, Crime James Bond is living on the edge to stop an evil arms dealer from starting another world war.

Bond crosses all seven continents in order to stop the evil Whitaker and General Koskov. Out of bestselling author Craig Johnson's mystery novels strides Walt Longmire, the charismatic and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County and the world-weary yet dedicated lead character of this spellbinding hit series. Longmire: Season 2 Action, Crime, Drama Sheriff Walt Longmire is back in the saddle and dedicated to serving his community after coming to terms with the devastating loss of his wife. Walt's reign as Sheriff hangs in the balance as he fights for re-election against rival Branch.

Vic is visited by the ghost of a past she'd rather forget. After winning his heated re-election as Absaroka County sheriff vs. Longmire:Season 4 Action, Crime, Drama The unflappable Sheriff Walt Longmire and his deputies are trying to put the troubling events of the past behind them. The mysterious White Warrior who tormented Branch is dead. Walt's best friend Henry Standing Bear is a free man. Longmire's right-hand deputy Victoria "Vic" Moretti is newly divorced. And the mystery of Walt's wife's murder is seemingly resolved.

But, the opening of the new casino on the Reservation brings dark new problems to Walt's corner of Wyoming. Looper Action, Crime, Sci-Fi In the year , the mob sends problem people back in time, where a hired gun awaits to eliminate them. Joe is one such hired gun, good at what he does. But problems arise when the mob tries to 'close the loop,' and Joe comes face-to-face with his future self during a hit. When Joe's future self escapes after he hesitates to finish the assignment, Joe must chase himself down and finish the job.

Now he must embark on an Epic quest to the Cracks of Doom in order to destroy it. As darkness descends on Middle-earth, a strange creature named Gollum leads the heroes to the Balck Gates of Mordor. The rest of Middle-earth prepares for a battle that will decide the fate of all. The Lost City of Z Action, Adventure, Biography The incredible true story of British explorer Percy Fawcett, who journeys into the Amazon at the dawn of the twentieth century and discovers evidence of a previously unknown, advanced civilization that may have once inhabited the region.

Lost in space Action, Adventure, Family The Robinson family was going into space to fight for a chance for humanity; now they are fighting to live long enough to find a way home. Lucy Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller An action-thriller that tracks a woman accidentally caught in a dark deal who turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Mad Max Action, Adventure, Thriller In the desolate near future, road cop Mad Max tires of chasing after vicious roving gangs and quits.

When his wife and child are murdered by a motorcycle gang he returns to seek revenge. Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Action, Adventure, Thriller The road warrior: Story is set in the post-nuclear outback of Australia where a battle is raged by a tiny band of civilized survivors and a group of barbarians over a precious cache of gasoline. Mad Max beyond thunderdome: Max, the world-weary hero stands alone against the barbarians of a post-nuclear Australia. Haunted by his turbulent past, he believes the best way to survive is to wander alone. Nevertheless, he becomes swept up with a group fleeing across the Wasteland in a War Rig driven by an elite Imperator, Furiosa.

The magnificent seven Action, Adventure, Western The town of Rose Creek is under the deadly control of Bartholomew Bogue, the townspeople are desperate for protection. They find protection in seven outlaws. These seven mercenaries find themselves fighting for more than money. The Magnificent Seven Action, Adventure The citizens of a small Mexican farming village hire seven gun fighters to defend them from a ruthless and exploitative group of bandits led by Calvera. As Calvera's next raid approaches, the peasants and the gun fighters work together to prepare to defend the village.

Maleficent Action, Adventure, Family Maleficent has an idyllic life growing up in a peaceable forest kingdom, until one day when an invading army threatens the harmony of the land. Bent on revenge, Maleficent faces a battle with the invading king's successor and, as a result, places a curse upon his newborn infant Aurora. As the child grows, Maleficent realizes that Aurora holds the key to peace in the kingdom, and perhaps to Maleficent's true happiness as well. The Man From U. Action, Adventure, Comedy CIA agent Napoleon Solo and KGB agent Illya Kuryakin team up on a joint mission to stop a mysterious international criminal organization, which is bent on destabilizing the fragile balance of power through the proliferation of nuclear weapons and technology.

The Man from Utah Action, Adventure, Crime The Marshal sends John Weston to a rodeo to see if he can find out who is killing the rodeo riders who are about to win the prize money. Barton has organized the rodeo and plans to leave with all the prize money put up by the townspeople. When it appears that Weston will beat Barton's rider, he has his men prepare the same fate for him that befell the other riders. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do.

But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind. Man on a Ledge Action, Crime, Thriller As a police psychologist works to talk down an ex-con who is threatening to jump from a Manhattan hotel rooftop, the biggest diamond heist ever committed is in motion. The Mark of Zorro Action, Adventure, Romance A young aristocrat must masquerade as a fop in order to maintain his secret identity of Zorro as he restores justice to early California.

In reality it is a hoax perpetrated by an all-powerful artificial intelligence that control us. A small group of humans has found a way out of the construct, and is now fighting for the future of the human race. In their quest to save the human race from extinction, they gain greater insight into the construction of The Matrix and Neo's pivotal role in the fate of mankind. Matrix Revolutions Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi The human city of Zion defends itself against the massive invasion of the machines as Neo fights to end the war at another front while also opposing the rogue Agent Smith.

The Maze Runner Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape. But when his mentor and close friend Harry Along the way, Agent J teams up with young Agent K and learns that there are secrets to the universe that Agent K never told him. But Gracie, whose idea of a fashion accessory is the set of handcuffs she slaps onto lawbreakers, doesn't have a beauty pageant bone in her body. To stop this global threat, Ethan must join forces with an elusive, disavowed agent whose loyalty is suspect as he faces his most impossible mission ever.

Monsters vs. Aliens Action, Adventure, Animation A woman transformed into a giant after she is struck by a meteorite on her wedding day becomes part of a team of monsters sent in by the U. The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Action, Adventure, Fantasy When her mother disappears, Clary Fray learns that she descends from a line of warriors who protect our world from demons.

She joins forces with others like her and heads into a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld. After five or six years of vanilla-wedded bliss, ordinary suburbanites John and Jane Smith Pitt and Jolie are stuck in a rut the size of the grand Canyon -- until the truth comes out! Unbeknownst to each other, they are both coolly lethal, highly-paid assassins working for rival organizations.

And when they discover they're each other's next target, their secret lives collide in a fun, explosive mix of wicked comedy, pent-up passion, nonstop action and high-tech weaponry that gives an all-new meaning to "till death do us part!

Now he works under the open skies of the American Southwest, growing melons on his farm. But a strong-arming punk came to Majestyk's fields and set off a violent chain reaction that left Majestyk without a friend in the world; except for one tough, beautiful woman. National Treasure Action, Adventure, Mystery A treasure hunter is in hot pursuit of a mythical treasure that has been passed down for centuries, while his employer turned enemy is onto the same path that he's on. National Treasure: Book of Secrets Action, Adventure, Mystery Treasure hunter Benjamin Franklin Gates looks to discover the truth behind the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, by uncovering the mystery within the 18 pages missing from assassin John Wilkes Booth's diary.

Night at the Museum Action, Adventure, Comedy A newly recruited night security guard at the Museum of Natural History discovers that an ancient curse causes the animals and exhibits on display to come to life and wreak havoc. Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Action, Adventure, Comedy Get ready for the wildest and most adventure-filled night as Larry spans the globe, uniting favorite and new characters while embarking on an epic quest to save the magic before it is gone forever. Night Train Action, Crime, Mystery While on a night train, three strangers discover a corpse and a box of diamonds.

At first, the three scheme to ditch the body and split the fortune, until their greed and paranoia pits them against each other. Noah Action, Adventure, Drama A man is appointed by God to carry out a crucial mission of rescue before a calamitous flood destroys the world. Oblivion Action, Adventure, Mystery A veteran assigned to extract Earth's remaining resources begins to question what he knows about his mission and himself. One for the Money Action, Comedy, Crime Stephanie Plum is a bright, attractive, confident woman whose entire life has just taken a sudden turn, in the totally wrong direction.

Newly divorced and recently laid off, the only work she can scrape up is a dead-end job at her sleazy cousin's bail bond office. But when her first big assignment involves tracking down an on-the-lam ex-flame, this tough-as-nails lady bounty hunter will be redefining the meaning of hot pursuit.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service Action, Adventure, Crime James Bond woos a mob boss's daughter and goes undercover to uncover the true reason for Blofeld's allergy research in the Swiss Alps that involves beautiful women from around the world. However, when British troops arrive at his South Carolina home and endanger his family, he takes up arms alongside his idealistic patriot son, Gabriel.

Paul Blart: Mall Cop Action, Comedy, Crime When a shopping mall is overtaken by a gang of organized crooks, it's up to the a mild-mannered security guard to save the day. The world around us might look the same, but something has drastically changed. Samaritan's lethal correction has initiated its control. Finch's Machine is essentially dead. Shaw is still missing. And the team is once again hiding in plain sight. But with Samaritan's invisible grip tightening everywhere, will Finch be able to rebuild and resurrect The Machine?

And if he does, will it be the same Machine when it comes back online? Person of Interest: Season 1 Action, Drama, Mystery An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. However, the details of the crimes--including the civilians' roles--are left a mystery.

Person of Interest: Season 2 Action, Drama, Mystery An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. Person of Interest: Season 3 Action, Drama, Mystery An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes.

Person of Interest: Season 4 Action, Drama, Mystery An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. Pineapple Express Action, Comedy, Crime When a stoner becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop and the city's most dangerous drug lord, he quickly discover that the bad guys are hot on his trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill him. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Action, Adventure, Fantasy Captain Barbossa, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle.

Unless Jack can find a way out, he will be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. Pirates of the Caribbean: dead men tell no tales Action, Adventure, Fantasy Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar, escape from the Devil's Triangle, determined to kill every pirate at sea. His only hope of survival lies in seeking out the legendary Trident of Poseidon, a powerful artifact that bestows upon its possessor total control over the seas.

When Jack crosses paths with a woman from his past, he's not sure if it's love, or if she's a ruthless con artist using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Forced aboard the ship of the most feared pirate ever, Jack doesn't know who to fear more, Blackbeard or the woman from his past. Pixels Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi When intergalactic aliens discover video feeds of classic arcade games and misinterpret them as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth, using the video games as the models for their assaults. Platoon Action, Drama, History, War A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Action, Adventure, Fantasy It's a race against time when a rogue prince Jake Gyllenhaal reluctantly teams up with a rival princess Gemma Arterton to safeguard a magical dagger that gives its possessor the power to reverse time and rule the world. However, due to her father's political ambitions, she is forced into a marriage with the well-connected Philippe de Montpensier, who she has never met.

When Philippe is called away to fight, she is left in the care of Count Chabannes, an aging nobleman. It isn't long before she is exposed to the sexual and political intrigues of court. The Program Action, Sport A coach at a major university is under intense pressure to come up with a winning team. That pressure eventually causes problems with the players and the program itself.

Quantum of Solace Action, Adventure, Crime Seeking revenge for the death of his love, secret agent James Bond sets out to stop an environmentalist from taking control of a country's valuable resource. Leading citizen Morgan calls in gunman Galt who blows Martin's cover. Rambo Action, Thriller, War In Thailand, John Rambo joins a group of mercenaries to venture into war-torn Burma, and rescue a group of Christian aid workers who were kidnapped by the ruthless local infantry unit.

Rambo: First Blood Action, Thriller, War A mentally unstable Vietnam war vet, when abused with a small town's police force, begins a one man war with it. When friend and mentor Col. Sam Trautman visits to ask for his help in a top secret mission to Afghanistan, Rambo declines to enter another war. Ran - Akira Kurosawa Action, Drama An aging warlord decides to split his kingdom between his three sons, who will live in three separate castles. The two eldest sons are quite happy, but the youngest thinks his father has gone mad, and predicts that it won't be long until the two older brothers are fighting with each other.

Red Action, Comedy, Crime When his peaceful life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants. Red 2 Action, Comedy, Crime Retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses rejoins his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. Red River Action, Adventure, Thriller With no market for his herd, the master of a vast cattle ranch and his son decide to head the first cattle drive over the now famous Chisholm Trail, past the Red River, into Missouri.

The path is filled with hardship and the drive looks hopeless as the men struggle to prevail. Red Tails Action, Adventure Italy, As the war takes its toll on Allied forces in Europe, a squadron of black pilots known as the Tuskegee Airmen are finally given the chance to prove themselves in the sky, even as they battle discrimination on the ground. Featuring jaw-dropping aerial action and thrilling special effects, Red Tails is a breathtaking tribute to the unsung heroes who rose above extraordinary challenges and ultimately soared into history.

Rocky Action, Romance, Sport A small time boxer gets a once in a lifetime chance to fight the heavyweight champ in a bout in which he strives to go the distance for his self-respect. Rogue One Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi In a period of great conflict, a group of unlikely heroes led by Jyn Erso, a daring fugitive, and Cassian Andor, a rebel spy, band together on a desperate mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire's ultimate weapon of destruction.

Rumble in the Bronx Action, Comedy, Crime A young man visiting and helping his uncle in New York City finds himself forced to fight a street gang and the mob with his martial art skills. Longtime best friend of mob boss Shawn Maguire, Jimmy, now 55, is haunted by the sins of his past. Lately, it seems Jimmy's only solace can be found at the bottom of a whiskey glass. But when Jimmy's estranged son, Mike, becomes a target, Jimmy must make a choice between the crime family he chose and the real family he abandoned long ago.

Rush Action, Biography, Drama Set against the golden age of Formula One racing in the s, Rush is based on the true story of a spectacular sporting rivalry between English playboy James Hunt, and his structured, intelligent opponent, Austrian driver Niki Lauda. Action, Crime, Thriller Two wisecracking, battle-hardened veterans team up with a pair of street smart rookies to form the most free-wheeling, but effective, S. During his interrogation, the safe house he's being held in is attacked by brutal mercenaries, forcing rookie agent Matt Weston to take the infamous Frost on the run.

Sagebrush Trail Action, Western Imprisoned for a murder he did not commit, John Brant escapes and ends up out west where, after giving the local lawmen the slip, he joins up with an outlaw gang. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Clash "Sandinista! All UK a-sides! Cock Sparrer "Here We Stand" Includes former Vinal Edge employee Sean Morrison! Know "Best Of A re-issue of these 2 classic punk tasteless gems!

Enemy Soil "Smashes the State! On Man's Ruin! Probably their best! Lady label has guests from the Butchies! Go Christian! Current members re-work old Hates classics! Iron Lung. Weird experimental thing going on Frenzied speed-changing prog-punk in the vein of legendary Tx band the Rhythm Pigs! Get this! Indie Chanteuse and Fugazi Drummer team up for a very "pretty" disc!

Man is the Bastard "D. Man Or Astroman?